Essential Guide to Acute Care, 2nd Ed. Description Calculators.
- Textbook Of Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fleisher.
- ECG in Emergency Medicine | ACEP Bookstore.
- Latest Health Care Books & Medical Textbooks | Springer Publishing!
- Acute Cardiovascular Care Textbooks!
The Essential Guide to Acute Care contains everything you really need to know about acute care that you can't find in a standard resource and have probably never been taught before. Starting with the concept of patients at risk, this valuable resource explains how to recognise and manage the generic altered physiology that accompanies acute illness. Key Features The principles of acute care are explained simply yet comprehensively.
Critical Care | Intensive Care Medicine | Intensive Care Unit
Helps you understand what you need to do and why. Has been designed out of a passion to explain in simple terms "everything you really need to know but no one told you" about the recognition and management of a sick adult. Getting doctors to clean their hands: lead the followers. Do nurse and patient injuries share common antecedents?
An analysis of associations with safety climate and working conditions. Adoption of National Quality Forum safe practices by magnet hospitals. Creating high reliability: a new approach for patient safety.
- Download Product Flyer.
- How to Raise an Adult: Break Free of the Overparenting Trap and Prepare Your Kid for Success.
- Basic Electricity and Electronics for Control: Fundamentals and Applications.
- The Trouble with Capitalism: An Enquiry into the Causes of Global Economic Failure, Second Edition.
- Reconstructing the psychological subject: bodies, practices and technologies.
- Endocrine and Metabolic Medical Emergencies: A Clinician's Guide, 2nd Edition.
A model for developing high-reliability teams. Expanding what we know about off-peak mortality in hospitals. J Nurs Admin. Lack of patient knowledge regarding hospital medications.
Search Account Menu. Facebook Twitter Linkedin Email. Book excerpt PDF Disclaimer.
Essential Guide to Acute Care | Mobile App
Kadar N. Am J Obst Gynecol. AORN J. Nurs Manage.
Description At A Glance
Special or Theme Issue Disrespectful behaviors—part 1 and part 2. Critical Care's most talked about articles of Epinephrine, inodilator, or no inotrope in venoarterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenation implantation: a single-center experience Authors: Viviane Zotzmann, Jonathan Rilinger, Corinna N. Most recent articles RSS View all articles. Latest blogs. The psychological impact of intensive care 06 December The gender gap in critical care medicine: how are we doing globally?
Big data, big ethics: how to handle research data from medical emergency settings? Video Abstract: The digestive tract as the origin of systemic inflammation. Latest Tweets. Expedited peer review We recognise that scientifically sound, high quality manuscripts are often turned away from broad-scope "high-impact" journals based on the issue of "general interest. Vasoplegia Edited by Prof Lui Forni.